YOUR Biggest Issue With DBD Right Now
For a couple of months now, I've seen a lot of different viewpoints on the biggest issue in Dead By Daylight right now.
What I want to know is, in YOUR opinion, the biggest issue in the game, and how might you solve it?
I imagine it'd be interesting to see how many times different problems come up, but more so interesting your solutions to the problems. You could also riff off other people's solutions to improve upon them or whatnot.
I'll start: My biggest issue is map size and unfair map RNG. Obviously, big maps are just an issue because DBD doesn't work with big maps, but some maps can become completely unfair to either side depending on RNG. THe biggest culprit are Autohaven maps, in my opinion. Especially Gas Heaven, that map can be 5 tractor track tiles, or 5 double truck loops. This is just one example. tons of other maps have completely wild RNG.
All you'd have to do to fix this is but more time and effort into the tile weight system. IDK what it is right now, but it clearly doesn't work properly. That, and just make the big maps smaller.
Comments
I don’t want to play one role in order to get a fast game. Unfortunately there’s not enough punching bags (killer players) to go around.