Killers being oppressed in the end game chat
I’ve turned off post game chat up to this point but every time I play killer and I either 4kd or they all got out I would just be completely bashed and belittled for how I played it’s either a “ gg ez bb killer couldn’t kill me” or a “ your so bad for having to slug, camp, tunnel blah blah ect. “ and I even notice this as survivor to, my teammates are so mean to the killer, I just drop the gg and leave but damm why are people so rude for no reason just drop a gg and move on.
Comments
Because those people lose a lot, and any time they get a win, even a tiny handed to them victory, they feel the need to enjoy their seldomly gained win WAY too much. And taunt others about it.