Tome 1 Rewards
Hello,
I'm wondering about tome 1 rewards although tome 2 is active will tome 1 rewards come back or in store
Thankyou
Tagged:
Trusted
Hello,
I'm wondering about tome 1 rewards although tome 2 is active will tome 1 rewards come back or in store
Thankyou
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@DarkLord
As far as the Dev streams have stated, they hope to make those rewards stay exclusive for a minimum of 6 months, but they also said that "realistically we're looking at more like a year with this" as one answer stated.
They also emphasized that MOST of these items will return, but maybe some will stay exclusive, maybe not. That part is entirely baseless though, as they've never directly stated if some items will stay exclusive... at least not any answers that I found have said this.
But besides that, the skins and/or charms will return to the shop eventually, they just won't return immediately.
If you'd like proof to what I said above, i'll link the dev stream with this answer below
The exact quote for the answer I gave can be found at (32:55) and ends at (33:14).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmFyEKu2CWc&t=1996s