I hope this is the last chapter for a while.

I really hope this is the last chapter they do for a while now. They really need to focus on improving everything on this game. I get they need some way of continuing to make money, but the reality is the game is dieing sadly...on xbox it is anyways. The dedicated servers were a massive fail and have already been taken down despite them taking 2 months since PS4 & Nintendo Switch got them.

There is far too many issues for them to continue to focus on making more content. Let the game breathe for a while, get the balancing correct on each map with reworks etc...fix all these horrible lobby errors...i'm interested to see the new matchmaking they have planned too. Make being rank 1 actually worth something because once i'm at rank 1 i just play for Bloodpoints and I get no reward come the 13th every month except jumping back to rank 11 and then it's just a wothless grind to rank 1 with getting a mixture of noobs and sweaty players depending on the situation.

They have an amazing game 'idea' here, i think it's being poorly executed, am i the only one who finds doing gens so skill-less and disatisfying? I would love a new objective or something just to spice the game up a bit, maybe take a page out of Friday the 13th's book and make other ways to escape. Don't have to over complicate it but there's better ways to make the game fun rather than doing generators.

I also think that there could be another possible objective for the killer. So they dont have to heavily rely on getting kills to satisfy the entity. I'm not great with coming up with ideas like that but i'm sure someone could have a good input.

I'm also tired of feeling like I have to force myself to run 'meta' perks like DS, BT & Whatnot because I like to play around with different perk builds, totem cleansing etc...but it's hard when you have to rely on your random tms to make a smart play to unhook you or a killer not going to tunnel you.

Comments

  • Well unless your willing to give them all a paycheck, then them not releasing a killer for awhile is never gonna happen lol

  • @mylesmylo said:

    Well unless your willing to give them all a paycheck, then them not releasing a killer for awhile is never gonna happen lol

    The base game is supposed to support the normal day to day support.

    DLCs cost money because extra development hours are needed.

    Don't you think that if a game is relying on DLC money to support day to day operations that there is trouble looking for the overall game health?

    We don't know if that's the case for BHVR. But my suggestion is that money coming in for the base game should be able to fund changes for the balance changes needed that have pushed people like myself away from the game.

  • Of course we all want them to fix stuff, but at this point its clear they aren't good at it, so what do you expect lol making money is the one thing they know how to do.

1 2 ›