My killer tier List
okay before you look at my list i should probably tell you that i play on PS4 so i have yet to play the new killer i which is why i dont have him on here.
okay before you look at my list i should probably tell you that i play on PS4 so i have yet to play the new killer i which is why i dont have him on here.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What are your thoughts??
I would definitely put Freddy S-Tier. He's brainless and OP. I would prob move Trapper up as well. Overall I agree for the most part.