The app crashes on me several times and I get banned! What a great system!
This is the fourth time today that the app has crashed on me giving me the error of "The application has stopped responding". Now I am banned for a long period of time. This is extremely concerning. Now I can't play and enjoy the game without the worry that the app is going to crash on me and that my ban time will keep mounting up. And no, its not my connection, my connection is just fine.The devs need to do something about this. This dc penalty stuff is not working at all. I was doing really well in a match with Leatherface and all of a sudden "the app has stopped responding". Its punishing people for problems with the app and that is not fair at all. Now I am blocked from playing the game and I have to wait a long time. This is just ridiculous!
Comments
I’d file a complaint.