Window hit-box problem?

Sometimes when I hit someone while they are vaulting a window, I hit the window. It is not because I ended my lunge. It happens when I just follow them to get a grab also

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Hit boxes are pretty broken in general. Hits that should have hit don't, and vice versa.

  • @Bigboybilly

    To clarify, your lunge hitbox is most likely being assisted by aim assist which's directing you into the window instead of hitting the Survivors hitbox.

    As the video suggests above, for you to hit the Survivor your lunge needs to connect with their hitbox. Usually when this happens to me, it means the Survivor just barely moved forward to avoid the lunges hitbox. As a result, you hit the windows frame instead and get stunned as a result. So from the sound of it, you either didn't have enough distance to make that lunge due to your hitbox not connecting with theirs during that scenario, or you're lunging too late and instead miss it and hit the frame instead.