Does Deathslinger's gun have a downward trajectory?
I know playing huntress that you can kind of arc it, and if you throw far it goes down a bit over the distance is the Harpoon the same? Or does it shoot in a straight line to 18 meters?
I know playing huntress that you can kind of arc it, and if you throw far it goes down a bit over the distance is the Harpoon the same? Or does it shoot in a straight line to 18 meters?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, it goes perfectly straight. There's no curve to it.
What did ya'll think about ScottJunds video on the shot being a little off? Is it actually or was that related to server ping?
Fast reply, thank you I didn't get a chance but I look forward to trying him... hoping next Tuesday??? Lol kidding I know you can't say