When is dbds grind gonna be addressed?
With no knowledge when and if were getting cross progression and dbd being on 4 platforms (5 if you count windows store but obviously you wouldnt have that if your on steam) i for instance have dbd on ps4 pc and switch. I played on ps4 for 2-3 years and finally am maxing the killers and survivors. I dont have 2-3 years to max out everything twice more. This can be solved by just raising the cap of how many bp you get for survivor and killer. I play killer to pretty much max everything because wglf is garbage and im not a farming jerk. The archives do alleviate the grind a bit (despite some of the challenges being super annoying like opening 2 hatches like great! Or hooking all 4 survivors in the basement). Or we could just double bp across the board because new killers are getting destroyed by seasoned survivors and ive seen the reverse as well where thered be a rank 20 killer with all maxed perks. Or yeah we could get cross progresssion so if i do the grind once i don't have to do it again.
Comments