A message for Potato Survivors who solo queue

If you don't work together toward the objectives of the TEAM, you will DEFINITELY all lose.

It may seem like you are trying to prolong your survival by hiding in a corner or walking around doing very little to nothing (not doing gens, healing others, unhooking, breaking totems, occupying some of the killers time) but what you are doing is making the killer's job much easier and ensuring that you will most likely die.

Getting hooked is actually a good thing when it is distributed among all 4 survivors because it keeps all the survivors in the game. If you play a game in which you are not hooked and 1 or 2 of your teammates is killed, then you have hurt your chances of survivng by contributing to a 2v1 or 3v1 scenario which favors the killer.

Finally, for the immersed crowd of spuds...you will never get better at the game unless you start interacting with the killer. Sure, you will be lousy at looping and chases at first but it's the only way to get better at the game. Behavior has stated that their changes all move toward forcing more interaction with the killer. Start making this aspect of your game stronger because that is the direction the game is going.

Comments

  • This game is too easy to rank on both sides to be honest. I'm colorblind to the point that most maps blend together. I can only see a survivor if they are moving. I'll pass by Jane in her rainbow shirt if she is hiding in next to the combine because the colors all clash and become a bland blend. I can only see scratch marks in The Game and Hawkins because they appear as black streaks on the floor and wall. Yet, I rank easily. I kill easily.

    As survivor, I often can't see the pallets until the prompt is up on my screen. The pallets blend in. I am mediocre at running the killer unless I have windows nearby (DWM is my go to). My strength is in breaking LoS and vanishing. Though I don't play immersed, I do play stealth. I'll work to evade instead of loop. Unfortunately, the devs hate stealth and it gets harder and harder with each new perk/ability. Yet, I rank up easily.

    The ranks are a total joke. They have zero to do with the player's skills and abilities.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    What is your player id?

    What is your question that the playerid will answer? Here is a screenshot of my profile if that helps.

    image.png


  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    The true question is: Do these potatoes KNOW they're potatoes? Because I swear everyone I meet like this thinks they're the best ever

    I know i am a potato, but i also know that if every potato holds m1 on their own generator, the killer can't win! Sadly solo survivors rarely hold m1 on gens...

1 2 ›