C'mon survivors, we can do this!

So I have recently switched to a survivor main, after long time as killer.

I still play killer a few times each month, mainly for dailies or to keep my account from deranking too much and playing survivors that are not equal to my skill level.

So I am thinking if each survivor played, say 20 killer games a month, we may significantly add to the killer que. What do you guys think that main survivor? I am not talking about 50/50 players, I mean true survivor mains.

Can you get on board with this? Can you commit to playing at least 20 killer games a month? I think we would only be benefiting ourselves as we would add to the games available to be played. Perhaps lower lobby times a smidge. And see the game from the killers perspective, which is always helpful in communicating about the game.

So, who's in?

Comments