How do you perform with Myers lately?
Since the ruin change I struggle the early game with Michael a lot. What build do you recommend? How your games go with him lately?
Since the ruin change I struggle the early game with Michael a lot. What build do you recommend? How your games go with him lately?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
scratched mirror build. chase went on for 5 minutes. got boring. went afk and watched youtube.
didnt bother to leave the chase and i didnt have lerys offering so i was just looking for a decent map to ######### around in. i got coldwind farm.
Corrupt and ruin, ruin works a lot with Mikey since survivors will be forced to leave gens when you stalk them, and yknow good ol bbq and chili with whatever 4th perk you want
I use him a lot less, because his stalk is basically broken on BHVR's wal mart dedicated servers.
My matchmaking when I play killer is always so unbalanced it doesn't matter who I play, I get man handled by the survivors.
My go-to build is J. Myers Memorial / Memorial Flower and Dead Rabbit with M&A, Infectious Fright, Corrupt Intervention, and BBQ.
Corrupt Intervention gives me time to stalk.
J. Myers Memorial / Memorial Flower lets me tier up faster.
M&A + Dead Rabbit gives you a tiny terror radius for sneaking up and a massive terror radius for Infectious Fright.
BBQ is just for points, but the aura reading is nice, especially when you have IF to cover the short range tracking.
99% Tier 3 like usual and pop it when you need to. If gens are flying, slug for extra pressure. It only takes a couple of misplays from the survivors to get 3 people downed.
Myers is my main and I have never used Ruin with him. Every game is different but i do alright with him.
On a regular match, if you don't run Corrupt Intervention, you'll be Tier 3 and hooking your first survivor by the time 3 gens are left. After that, you need to try to snowball quickly or else you'll lose the match.
The ruin nerf got him pretty good, since he's a very weak killer in the early game.
Corrupt is almost mandatory on Myers. I usually run that and Spirit Fury/Enduring and Pop.
You need Corrupt to replace old Ruin's early game impact and Pop to assist regression. Dead Rabbit frees up the slot used for M&A for more variety.