What, in your words, would make Dead By Daylight a "great fun game"...or is it already..?

Aaay' wasss'up guys its ya' booiii' Entitty here, and uh' its my first time posting on these lovely forums. Mostly i've seen people whining about certain topics regarding the fundamentals of this jewel of a game we were so grateful to have been given...and occasionally read some amazing patch notes. Anyways, as a DBD player, what would make the game basically a game that's (what the local nerds would call it) a "great fun game"...or is it already a "gfg" , evn with all deeeZ' patch notes and "Heh heh heh" killers being added. Please, i'd really like to read some of you guy's feedback, thank you and have fun securing dem' bloodpoints yo'

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Entity_Displeased

    The game is as fun as you want it to be. By that I mean it's hard to honestly say if this game is fun or not, that's up to each new or old player to decide when going into another trial vs the Killer or Survivors.

    For me, I personally like grindy games and the concept of a Killer facing off against weaker roles that can fight back in their own way, I also liked that Michael Myers was in the game, so I instantly bought it when I found that out. But after buying Michael Myers the first day I bought DBD, I came to realize that it's more than just a specific character you're attached too.

    To me, I enjoy the concept of stealth Killers and their capabilities within the game itself. I enjoy making the game scary for Survivors and do so with certain builds and/or tactics that work with this. Of course I focus on killing and the general meta of the game, but if there's a chance to genuinely make a situation scary than i'll happily do it, that's why I enjoy the Scratched Mirror Myers build so much on Lery's, it genuinely scares Survivors and makes them go on edge every time they face it. When I use that build, it's not about 4king at that point, it's about having a good time and making the game feel genuinely scary and unpredictable for Survivors in that match (when I use that build, outside of it I use the stealth capability to aid in my objective of course).

    Overall, I guess you could say that I like stealth Killers. But personally I enjoy chasing Survivors and gaining a challenge from facing "Pro Survivors" in a SWFs or coordinated team. Of course I don't want to face that every game, but when it happens I welcome it with open arms and enjoy the challenge it brings.

    the main point i'm trying to make though...

    Deciding if this game is a "great fun game" is ultimately up to you and everyone else that plays this game, if you enjoy it than it's good you do, if you don't than maybe it's not "your cup of tea" I guess.

    All in all, whether it's fun or not is your choice and yours alone. So as I said from the start, the game is as fun as you want it to be.