How do you report ppl who are griefing on PS4? I have a video but can find a form to fill out.
How do you report ppl who are griefing on PS4? I have a video but can find a form to fill out.
Can someone help.
Tagged:
Trusted
How do you report ppl who are griefing on PS4? I have a video but can find a form to fill out.
Can someone help.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Look on the right side of the forums. Toward the bottom, under F.A.Q.S AND INFO is a Useful Information Section. There, you can use the Useful Links topic to find the contact customer support link.
Have your gamertag, their gamertag, and your player cloud ID ready (visible in the Options section of the Dead By Daylight menu screen in-game at the bottom).
Edit: Oh, and be sure to report them through the in-game system first.
What are they doing?
First, you need to have reported them ingame in the post-game scoring screen. If you didn't do that, unfortunately the team won't be able to do anything about it.
Secondly, you need to submit a Support ticket under "Additional Player Report Information" with your Player ID, the offending player's Player ID, and your video evidence. Here is the direct link to do so: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426
Also, make sure that what they were doing is really a bannable offence. You can check up on what is considered griefing in the official Game Rules post here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system
THX, that link is what I was after.
No worries, glad I could help 👍️