My Rank reset to Level 20?
Please tell me this is a joke/glitch that will be fixed?
So I will be matched with rank 20 Killers even though I'm a red rank player? ######### is this game?
Please tell me this is a joke/glitch that will be fixed?
So I will be matched with rank 20 Killers even though I'm a red rank player? ######### is this game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently I closed my app and reopened and my rank is back but all my Survivors are naked (none of my outfits are on them)
False alarm.
Looks like everything is there. I'm all good for now ๐