Match Server Closed = DC penalty
Ok I'd love to know how this works. Join match green ping lobby. match loads nice and smooth no one has DCed, map is the Game. We all spawn together I head off drop down to showers as I hear Killer coming. Hop into a locker just before they drop down, being trapper just places a trap at the one door and leaves. so I leave locker to start repairing the gen. Tap M1 to start repairs my character just stands there not animating even though an empty bar is now on screen not filling. About 5 seconds later get this screen https://imgur.com/a/JfoZ4WT
So how does everyone else feel about BHVR penalizing players for their own dedicated servers closing matches and giving them time outs, especially if the penalties don't Decay over time. Wonky hit boxs and inability to vault windows or get consistant grabs is one thing but actively punishing players with timeouts is just too much.
Comments
Welcome to the new norm. Just wait unti you get the AFK heal crouch and are forced to d/c and punished