I think of high ranks as pretty much anything above green, and low ranks as anything below. Green ranks, and maybe one or two levels on either side of green, are what I would refer to as "mid ranks".
I'd say Green is the middle ground, you can have a really hard one match and an extremely easy one the next. It's a mixed bag, so I don't count Green as low or high, just mid or something like that. I agree with the rest.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think of high ranks as pretty much anything above green, and low ranks as anything below. Green ranks, and maybe one or two levels on either side of green, are what I would refer to as "mid ranks".
I'd say Green is the middle ground, you can have a really hard one match and an extremely easy one the next. It's a mixed bag, so I don't count Green as low or high, just mid or something like that. I agree with the rest.
Even though it's backwards numerically, I still refer to Ranks one through eight as the higher ranks.
dont forget the medium rank:green