Can Freddy's perks still be sold in Shrine of Secrets?
A friend has Freddy and wants the Blood Warden teachable, and was wondering if it can still be sold in the store? Idr since I have all of the teachables unlocked, I never pay attention to the shrine. Thanks.
Comments
Yes, all perks can show in the shrine except for newly released ones which I think have like a 2 - 3 month lock before they can pop up.
Freddies perks seem to be pretty rare in showing up though, Bloodwarden didn't show up at all last year while Remember Me & Fire Up showed up 2 or 3 times.
Thanks for the info, I'll just tell him it's better to get Freddy to 40 since he could be waiting months for BW.
They should level up Freddy anyway. He's one of the best killers in the game! :)
I have plenty of fun playing Freddy.