Instead of "(Key) to struggle" on the hook, what about "(Key) to stop struggling"
Seriously, spamming one key will eventually break it
Seriously, spamming one key will eventually break it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am all for this idea, broke one space bar after a year of playing, been using other struggle means since 👀
Had a buy a new PS4 controller last month, I don’t really play any controller-taxing games except DBD. My analog stick was broken in the left and right direction because of wiggling and my ‘x’ button stopped working completely. Changed the key binding but I actually want to to play other games.