Jane vinyl charm
As a Jane main, I'm sad to see that there isn't a vinyl charm for Jane in the current rift, given that she is one of the rift's focuses. Hopefully she will get one in the future as do all other characters.
As a Jane main, I'm sad to see that there isn't a vinyl charm for Jane in the current rift, given that she is one of the rift's focuses. Hopefully she will get one in the future as do all other characters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure they'll revisit characters which is hopefully when they'll get their Vinyls, they're so cute, I'm excited to see what they have in store in terms of charms tbh.