Builds
I pretty much enjoy about the survivors that they can choose whatever build they want to play. It really changes the gameplay and I love it. It is really exciting to try a new build and see where it works pretty well and where it is bad.
And now we come to the issue. I play both sides, more survivors, and have over 4k hours and feel like I am forced to play the same builds as killer. I mean sure, you can play some different perks but they have the same use:
Slowing the game down, make the chase easier or punish some gameplays. Something around that. But have you ever really played a build that focus on status effects? I did it on clown and it's so much fun, but I would never expect to win with that. I even play Mindbreaker and I am sure everyone knows.. that's the real sht.
I really miss the same opportunity I have with playing survivor as killer.
Comments