Making mental notes will improve your killer experience.
I am sure people have already discussed this in the past, but remembering each survivor’s playstyle and perks will go a long way for you as killer. I feel like many people who have a frustrating experience are just jumping into chases with tunnel vision. Always, always be making mental notes of exhaustion perks, flashlights, god windows, keys, and unfortunately with the next update sabotage as well. More importantly trying to always know the approximate location of all 4 survivors will help you make better decisions on when to chase and when to protect gens. One example I have salvaged many games where the gates were open by just remembering the person I just downed was on death hook and leaving them on the floor rather than killing them immediately. That decision alone was enough to get me one or even two more kills. I always ignore the person with sprint burst if I can help it and kill survivors strategically based on their looping skill. It is mentally exhausting to keep track of everything but as soon as I deliberately focused on improving that aspect of my play I started seeing better outcomes in most games...unless Of course, I figure out I am going against a swf team in which case I will shamelessly tunnel/slug. No point on making things easier for them. I know this post may sound redundant to some but mental notes guys, they are everything when playing killer.
Comments