Will the skill level of the new ranking system reset after so much inactivity?

I read that the new ranking system will be based off of skill level and that all killers will have their own skill level. But will this reset after so long likes ranks do right now? I feel like it should reset after so much time of inactivity as your skill level before you left the game would obviously not be the same as your skill level returning 2 months later

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • what about you wait until it comes out, and then all ur questions will be replied ....

    I dont think anyone of us here, except devs could give you a final answer of how it gonna works.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    I read that the new ranking system will be based off of skill level and that all killers will have their own skill level. But will this reset after so long likes ranks do right now? I feel like it should reset after so much time of inactivity as your skill level before you left the game would obviously not be the same as your skill level returning 2 months later

    Hello, the developers are very cautious about releasing this information because it could cause players to abuse it and ruin the fun of others. ๐Ÿ˜


    Also, questions related to new content will not get answers for the developers.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/132508/will-the-skill-level-of-the-new-ranking-system-reset-after-so-much-inactivity

    Hello, the developers are very cautious about releasing this information because it could cause players to abuse it and ruin the fun of others. ๐Ÿ˜

    Also, questions related to new content will not get answers for the developers.

    Understandable. But I hope there is some system in place for that.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1116218#Comment_1116218

    Maybe you shouldn't have came at me with a negative attitude. "What about you wait until it comes out" seems very pissy for someone who just asked a honest question.

    dont forget that not everyone do speak english as main language. My intention werent to disrespectfully answer a question.

    If he this kiddo it as that, its because he wants to take it like this. if i wanted to disrespect him, i wouldnt have replied/wasted my time here cuz hes not worth it

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1116166#Comment_1116166

    Understandable. But I hope there is some system in place for that.

    It's a gradual process that they'll be undergoing with the new system, so i'm sure plenty of suggestions, feedback, and time will be used to polish the new system before it's final release.

    It's unknown if an inactive player will "derank" in this new system, but if not, than it'll keep them out of the lower skill-caps so they don't bully low-tier Killers/Survivors.