Tome Preparation For New Chapter
Hi, I've set up this example in how I've prepared for the new chapter with the current tome. It's NOT the most optimal way, but I figured most of you have made a great progression already, so hopefully this helps some of you, if you save the one's circled in red, along with your Daily Rituals, and having a cap of 1,000,000 BP's, you should have approximately 1,500,000 BP's ready for when the new DLC drops.
Note: I accidentally claimed one of the rewards circled in red 🤦♂️, however, I should still have plenty of BP's for the new chapter. Hope it's not too late for some of you to benefit from this!

Comments
This is better.
Ah yes that seems to be the most optimal way. However I did not see that until too late so I had to come up with mine last minute. Did you find this somewhere or make it?
Made it.
Here's the next lot if you're interested