Matchmaking locked after router malfunctioning
I just had problems with my pspro, kept logging out after I start a game, had to switch to my brothers PS4 to play. Now I have a 10 min match delay, SMH. Has anyone else been having an issue like this?
I just had problems with my pspro, kept logging out after I start a game, had to switch to my brothers PS4 to play. Now I have a 10 min match delay, SMH. Has anyone else been having an issue like this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game things that you disconnected from the game on purpose. There is nothing you can do but to wait for the timer to end