Do you know that feeling?

A survivor is spamming his flashlight at you while you chase someone. You decide to chasee them and they decide to loop you in an infinite. You leave but then by some dark magic,you mindgame them and you end up killing them. Do you know that awesome feeling of finally killing that "toxic" survivor? It feels so good imo. Just did it and they ended up with 5000 bps, their punishment for underestimating killers >:D

Did you ever have that feeling? Let me know down below.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Oh definitely. People that want to be chased usually dont like doing gens.

    So I will ignore them unless I can get a free hit on them. Free hit meaning I try to avoid giving them protection hits just in case of MoM. Usually if you ignore them enough times they will overextend too much and mess up.

    By ignoring them they only have 2 choices. Keep pestering me and waste time by not doing gens or they have to do gens. I usually dont play their game. I play mine.

    If they overextend they know they screwed up. However when you hit them with Rancor :) or a good timed Noed hit that is when Im like "Oooh you dungoofed"