Click on your Profile icon in the top right, click "View Profile" in the drop down, than once you get to your profile go under your profile image on the right hand side and there you'll see your Discussions and Comments you've made.
You can even click the star in the top right of the post itself and than go to "My Bookmarks" which is located under your profile image and "New Discussions" red box, which is always there in any post or home screen.
Clicking the star itself it bookmark the post so you can go back to it at a later date through a quicker means.
FireHazard explained how to do it on the web version of the forums. I've checked, and as far as I can tell there is unfortunately no way to view one's own discussions or comments on the mobile site at the moment.
FireHazard explained how to do it on the web version of the forums. I've checked, and as far as I can tell there is unfortunately no way to view one's own discussions or comments on the mobile site at the moment.
I don't think he was asking about the mobile version, but since he didn't reply that's entirely unknown.
I know you're also trying to be a thorough as possible, so it's not like I don't understand why you mentioned it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@EJmurdermain
Click on your Profile icon in the top right, click "View Profile" in the drop down, than once you get to your profile go under your profile image on the right hand side and there you'll see your Discussions and Comments you've made.
You can even click the star in the top right of the post itself and than go to "My Bookmarks" which is located under your profile image and "New Discussions" red box, which is always there in any post or home screen.
Clicking the star itself it bookmark the post so you can go back to it at a later date through a quicker means.
FireHazard explained how to do it on the web version of the forums. I've checked, and as far as I can tell there is unfortunately no way to view one's own discussions or comments on the mobile site at the moment.
I don't think he was asking about the mobile version, but since he didn't reply that's entirely unknown.
I know you're also trying to be a thorough as possible, so it's not like I don't understand why you mentioned it.