Dbd is at it's worst ever.

There are more reasons to stop playing the game than to play it. There are way too many issues, match making being one of the biggest ones. Among a million more of course.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It's definitely not at it's worst but indeed it's pretty bad right now. :(

    The issues I can think of is:

    • Matchmaking
    • Dedicated servers
    • Map problems
    • Bugs
    • Poor frame rate
    • Players being out of sync which causes some issues
    • Poor community atmosphere

    I'm sure there are most but I'm just going off the top of my head rn. :v

  • @KJT said:

    I stopped playing months ago.

    I still follow streamers and the forum for content but I stopped enjoying the game a long time ago. I knew bad days were coming. So glad I left before they removed Ruin.

    I keep hoping a new chapter comes out that gives me a reason to return. But the 2 most recent chapters don't even feel like DBD anymore. Oni and Deathslinger do not fit the horror theme at all. And neither are good from what I've seen of them. Just literally worse versions of Hillbilly & Huntress respectively.

    Yep, you did well by stopping, you also avoided the worst match making system ever. Imagine waiting 20 minutes for a match, just to face a lvl 1 killer when you and all your teammate are lvl 9 and 10. Same thing for killers.

  • cant wait for new sabo and for the people meta.. its gonna be so fun for killers.... even now playing killer is crazy frustrating but guess what survivors must have more fun so why not ..

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    It's definitely not at it's worst but indeed it's pretty bad right now. :(

    The issues I can think of is:

    • Matchmaking
    • Dedicated servers
    • Map problems
    • Bugs
    • Poor frame rate
    • Players being out of sync which causes some issues
    • Poor community atmosphere

    I'm sure there are most but I'm just going off the top of my head rn. :v

    Yep, there are plenty more. But you pretty much cover the mains.