Is this bannable?

So when I get dailies I just message the survivors to help me finish it and they'll escape. Usually because it's on killers I never play and it's frankly no fun. However I noticed it's easy to get bloodpoints as the game goes fast and you usually get a good amount BPs. Is doing that bannable or just highly frowned upon?

Though if the survivors aren't wanting to help me with the daily I just say okay and play my normal killer and such for them

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Farming, particularly the way you're doing it (not punishing survivors who don't want to participate) is not bannable, but it is frowned upon by the developers.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Farming, particularly the way you're doing it (not punishing survivors who don't want to participate) is not bannable, but it is frowned upon by the developers.

    Mkay making sure. I just didn't want do something and be banned for it. Thanks fibi

  • @KrispiesChicken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1112906#Comment_1112906

    Mkay making sure. I just didn't want do something and be banned for it. Thanks fibi

    Rest assured, you won't be banned for it ๐Ÿ˜Š And just to be clear, when I say "frowned upon", I don't mean they'll hate you for it or anything, just that they don't like to encourage it because it's not really playing the game properly.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1112918#Comment_1112918

    Rest assured, you won't be banned for it ๐Ÿ˜Š And just to be clear, when I say "frowned upon", I don't mean they'll hate you for it or anything, just that they don't like to encourage it because it's not really playing the game properly.

    I know, though I generally have more fun and afterwards everyone is so nice to each other I love playing the game even more after it lol

  • @KrispiesChicken said:

    So when I get dailies I just message the survivors to help me finish it and they'll escape. Usually because it's on killers I never play and it's frankly no fun. However I noticed it's easy to get bloodpoints as the game goes fast and you usually get a good amount BPs. Is doing that bannable or just highly frowned upon?

    Though if the survivors aren't wanting to help me with the daily I just say okay and play my normal killer and such for them

    Definitely not bannable, but they are challenges after all soooo