The games not fun anymore

Honestly after coming back from my 2 month break I’m considering giving up the game if the new chapter isn’t good.(I play on xbox so it doesn’t come out until later.)I’ve found most of my games to be sweaty and I can’t even have fun because I play killer. Every game I’ve gotten there have been at least 2 or 3 toolboxes and gens get done in a good 15 seconds if that. And then when I do kill people and get a 4K all I get are messages that I’m trash and I tunnel and camp. I leave the hook and go after the person that unhooked them I never go after the person that was just on the hook because I wouldn’t like it if they did that to me.

But even after all my kindness I still just get sweaty, boring, and toxic games over and over. I don’t even know how to make the game fun anymore at this point . Ive been playing this game for a year or 2 now and ever since December I’ve been not having any fun in my games.

I came back after my break and I was rank 13 I used to be rank 3 and I can’t even play new killers at all. I was thinking maybe cause I’m in brown ranks I could have a little fun with my builds and try new killers NOPE. It’s the same toxicity and the same messages over and over. I get tired of sticking to one killer if I wanna get a 4K without having to sweat the whole time. I don’t even know if they can fix it anymore there’s just so many problems right now. I wasn’t even able to login for 2 days straight and then when it let me today all I did was lag.(I had 4 bars and never lag).

Its just annoying because I’ve spent well over hundred if not thousands of dollars on this game, and I don’t want to just give up on it because I see a lot of potential with the game but if this new chapter isn’t that good I may uninstall it for a while and come back a couple months later for the next chapter.

Theres many more other problems but I don’t wanna make this even longer.

Please give me suggestions on what I can do to help my hope for the game at this point.

Comments