When does the Matchmaking Locked Timer Reset?
It's been days now, and I keep getting disconnected from game crashes, and server errors - but the timer keeps stacking. I just got out of a match, and the timer is over 20 minutes now. When does it ever reset? Do I have to not play for a set amount of time, is it after a certain amount of days, or a certain amount of matches? What resets it back to 5 minutes or less?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@FunnyBunny
That information isn't entirely known because players would abuse it if they knew.
Understandable I know how you feel when you sometimes crash in-game because of your internet or not, as I used to have that same issue when my internet wasn't as good as it is now. But the system counts crashes and intentional DCing to prevent any further abuse in-game from intentional crashing.
Hopefully this issue can improve for players that don't have the best internet though.
Currently it's an issue with DBD, not your internet at least it is for me.