So after now that people are adjusting..my opinion of the death slinger has only changed one way

Now I made a post a couple days ago discussing my opinion that our newest killer is not worthy of 110...this has not changed..logically speaking hes a weaker huntress in many ways and only beats her in ways that dont make up for his faults like his quick ads.


Each killer needs two things to compete in more skilled player levels..a pressure tool , and a chase tool..all the best killers without fail have both..huntress is the bottom of upper class and o ly is there because of her infinite range and ability to punish every window and pallet drop if she has the shot , however even she is in need of improvements somehow and 115 has been suggested and honestly I'd like to see it tested as shes also the most map screwed killer in dbd..because shes the weakest at loops due to having the absolute worst mobility and no msp pressure..she doesn't have the two keys as I call it.


Death slinger is looking to be going in the same direction..difference being he spends way more time reloading overall than huntress does , cant punish most pallets , wastes much more time dealing damage because he HAS to m1 or take a stun and give free distance as a 110 killer which is crippling in itself


However...doctors new changes have proven to me that a killer doesnt need hyper speed to have decent map presence..its all about how to get peoples focus off gens or to debilitate them..I suppose that's why he inflicts dw..it could work I suppose but not as is although if they wanted to throw on mangled that would be cool..itd make sense with that grisly spear of his...but either way his chase power isnt strong enough..I no longer want 115 for him because I think they could do better.


I think they should add a new mechanic to him.. I call it crack shot, I think that they should take his iri coin and add something like that to his base..granting reward for long shots and saving valuable chase time..either that or they need a way for him to deal with pallets somehow..because a 110 killer with no answer to pallets will just never work..legion showed that off after his initial changes to stop dw kills


Thanks for reading

Comments