My experience so far.
So I started playing this game like a month ago and for the first two weeks I mainly played survivor...then I switched over to the killer side. As a survivor you pip for just being in the game...smash a gen, run around a lil bit, drop a couple pallets, they're litteraly on every corner. I didn't even run any meta perks, you don't need them as you can be hooked 3 times which is enough to do your job. Yes sometimes I feel like I got tunneled, but it was mainly cuz I played badly...if you're ######### you deserve the out imo.
On the killer side tho...it's just frustration, gen speed, DS, borrowed time and all that crap, not to mention the matchmaking. I'm not surprised ppl stopped playing killer, it's not fun. The sad part is that it's damn hard to pip and so easy to depip...I don't care about 4k's, just make the game rewarding. You literaly feel like ######### aftering doing a 3k and still black piping lol. And you get bmed at gates, chat...survivors are so mean, salty and can't take an L.1
So if I need to relax I'll play survivor cuz it's easy, rewarding and there's no pressure. If you tilt playing survivor there's something really wrong with you and it's probably your fault, cuz the game gives you so many outs.
Comments
Pretty much. Survivor is all about 2nd chances and killer is about playing perfect to even have a chance. There isn't a killer combo out there with anywhere near the power of DS/DH/Unbreakable/Adrenaline/Commodious toolbox.