Hitboxes fix
Why don't BHVR actually answer live questions, the ones hand picked make me switch off the stream.
Why aren't they pointing out that everything goes through the dedicated servers?
When I move it goes to the dedicated servers to the others playing the game.
They were explaining why it looks like a hit to the killer but not to the survivor with latency.
The amount of times I've jumped through a window and be hit or see the grab survivor animation only for it to be mid cancelled and quickly wonder do I press hit... what just happened.
The dedicated servers are to give BHVR information so why doesn't the gameplay just go from my computer to the other players computers as before?
Whilst this will never be perfect it would improve latency back to the previous quality... I guess I'll just ask members of they think this is a good idea?
Comments