Holy poop the website changed
At least for me the website it drastically different. It's so cool and I still try to get used to it
At least for me the website it drastically different. It's so cool and I still try to get used to it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The new layout is way better visually.
Hell yeah, I can tell how many vote ups a post has now!
A few things got lost in the move- I'm working on fixing them as soon as possible. It should hopefully look even better once it's done.
Unacceptable. I want 10 refunds.
When I use my phone to leave a comment, it doesn't show what's being typed. I can only see my typing if I'm using my tablet. My phone is only a year old but my tablet is over 5. Go figure