Doctor issues.
Doctor is still unplayable on Ps4!! Are you going to fix this or not? Fps are orrible!!! Can some devs answer this? I’m not giving up about this issue!
Doctor is still unplayable on Ps4!! Are you going to fix this or not? Fps are orrible!!! Can some devs answer this? I’m not giving up about this issue!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When are you experiencing FPS drops? I'm a PS4 Doctor main and the only time I really drop frames with him specifically is in a chase if multiple Survivors have high Madness levels. Any other time is something that happens with all Killers.
It doesn’t happen to me with the others killer! Just with the doc! Especially further in the match
Does it happen randomly (as in your FPS drops even when you're just moving around the map) or are you doing a specific action (like chasing, using your power, swinging, kicking a pallet/gen, etc)?