Does Franklin's Demise destroy items?
It does on live version when items have less than 10% of charges.
In PTB due to the changes, does Franklins Demise still destroy items with almost no charges or 0 charges?
It does on live version when items have less than 10% of charges.
In PTB due to the changes, does Franklins Demise still destroy items with almost no charges or 0 charges?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It shouldn't, according to how items revitilization works now.
Just be sure to pick it up when you leave the trial. If you escape.
It'll still knock them out of the survivors hand, I assume it won't, as there has been no mention of it in any notes. The mechanic doesn't exist to destroy items, I don't believe but I haven't tested it.