Dedicated servers are pathetic
Played a game as Oni earlier. I had 3 survivors in hook during the EGC and found the last survivor bee lining for a hooked one. I go to use my power, nothing happens. Use it again, nothing happens except a frame rate drop. So I start walking towards the hook hoping to get there in time and BAM my blood fury starts out of nowhere, does 2 animations of it starting up, lags me back to the initial position I first attempted to use it, then disconnects me from the lobby saying "error connecting to host" and then proceeded to put me on a 5 minute ban. More people have requested that dedicated servers be shut off completely than people who are for them. It's time to listen to your fan base and actually make fixes we requested that are more than just immediately fixing a basement glitch a few months ago. This NEVER happened before you activated dedicated servers on Xbox one and it's increasingly becoming frustrating.
Comments