I don't typically complain about this but...

On these forums I try to talk about balancing issues and just general conversation. However today I was playing my main, Huntress. I'm pretty good with her with BBQ for BPs, Sloppy, Enduring, Whispers. Today I've been playing games and I've done really well. Like everyone injured or hooked before first gen. I think alright this is easy. Then a few minutes later everyone is healed and three gens pop, and I've already hooked some people 1-2 times, and injured everyone WITH sloppy and not my hatchets. Like really? I enjoy Huntress but the only way to secure a game is to play Billy or Nurse and it makes playing killers seems like you're forcing us to play only certain ones. Making the others just useless. Please fix map pressure on the rest of the killers.

Comments

  • I get where you are coming from. This is the kind of thread that will inevitably receive some "get gud" type posts. But there really is a balance issue against competent survivors and a majority of the killers these days. I believe that there should be some kind of winning side handi-cap built into this game. It is just so snowbally for both sides with little in the way of comeback possibilities. God forbid you try to set up as a killer (trapper/hag) or actually try and sneak or stalk (shape/ghost face) before 2 gens pop. I would like to see map portals or some other means for killers to navigate the map. Breakable walls is a nice concept but we'll just have to see how much of an impact it has.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    I get where you are coming from. This is the kind of thread that will inevitably receive some "get gud" type posts. But there really is a balance issue against competent survivors and a majority of the killers these days. I believe that there should be some kind of winning side handi-cap built into this game. It is just so snowbally for both sides with little in the way of comeback possibilities. God forbid you try to set up as a killer (trapper/hag) or actually try and sneak or stalk (shape/ghost face) before 2 gens pop. I would like to see map portals or some other means for killers to navigate the map. Breakable walls is a nice concept but we'll just have to see how much of an impact it has.

    Breakable walls are nice but they just make loops easier. It doesn't fix the map pressure issue the majority of killers are experiencing