New map Saloon
Im really hoping they fix the lighting of the map. It’s so dark streamers are having to alter the brightness every match. On console it’s going to be impossible to see anything.
Im really hoping they fix the lighting of the map. It’s so dark streamers are having to alter the brightness every match. On console it’s going to be impossible to see anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug. Set your graphic settings to ultra.
Just see better lol
If it's anything like Yamaoka Estate Shrine then god help console. I can barely see in that map, so if the new killer map is just as dark, GG for all Blendettes!
I’m on console, I can barely see that map as well, so that’s why I’m worried about saloon. “Just see better” thanks huntress main, I’ll clean my glasses next time. EZ