Killer Adepts and the Chaser Emblem

Killer adepts are just way to unforgiving, don't you think?

Going for adept killer achievements at high ranks, in my own opinion, is just way too hard. It's almost impossible to double pip and it's not because the survivors are too strong or anything like that, but because it's so easy to lose just one emblem point that you needed for the four iridescent emblems required for a double pip. Personally, I think that it should be changed so that you simply need to get a 4k through hook sacrifices only.

Along the same vein, I feel like this is doubly hard for one-shot killers, who practically get punished for using their power with the current emblem system. If they use their power often and well they'll be lucky if they get a gold chaser. I'm not exactly sure what goes into the chaser emblem in terms of its scoring, but I assume it's like that because in total you get less hits which translates to the game as less chases won. Should killers who one-shot get double the chaser points for successfully using it?

I'm new to the forums so I don't know if there have been any posts on this yet, but does anybody have thoughts on this?

Comments