Which is the best route to take
So I am looking to save points and use them on the new killer, whats the best route to take to save the most BP for later
So I am looking to save points and use them on the new killer, whats the best route to take to save the most BP for later
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Assuming you want to burst your killer to lvl 50, complete the row 2nd from the top and save the rest of the challenges you can access for the new killer. Also complete the either sides challenge so that you can hold on to the spirit and survivor ones next to it
Leave the yellow ones unclaimed
Ok. I know it looks bad. This was a quick phone edit.
Follow the path in white. It should leave you with the 10 circled in orange to be collected.
But, if it's ok to do a challenge after the release, stop at the ones in blue for extra...105k? I think...
You cab also follow the one above to get to the end and do the 4th level when it releases