One change I'd make to the new killer
I'll start by saying I'm a console player and all that I've had to say is through observations so it isnt exactly efficient info but I thought I share my opinion
The new killer looks really fun to play and does some interesting things. I honestly dont mind him being 110. Gens may go by fast but that's not a killer problem that's a whole other discussion. One things I feel would make him better is if you hook somebody on the other side of a pallet they would slide over the pallet. There are many loops where the chain will break because both sides are long. Other then that I feel like he would be in a better place. Again this is just all though observation and I shouldn't be coming to any conclusion until next week but this is just early thoughts
Comments