1hr long queue time :(

Been sitting in killer queue for over an hour now. I'm rank 18 and I readied up at 1:22 AM. I know its late but I figured there would still be some people on. Idk if this is because of my rank with the new matchmaking, everyone being on ptb, a bug with the game giving me infinite queue, or a mix of everything. Just wondering if anyone had any knowledge as to whether it's a problem with the game or just low player count right now. This seems to happen any time later than 12:30 AM so I guess there's just no one playing late at night. It's hard to imagine though cause when I go on twitch there's so many people streaming the game.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It's a problem with being a lower rank (low rank killers typically have a longer time getting games than high ranks) combined with the further imbalance of everyone wanting to play the new killer. The split playerbase between PTB and Live also causes weird matchmaking, because less players on each queue provide less chances.

    I know a lot of people also download the PTB for the first few hours, play the new content, and then swap back - so coming in late encounters less players too.

    Sorry for the wait!

  • All good. I think it might have been a problem with my internet possibly too. I disconnected and reconnected my wireless adapter and hopped back in queue. Got a game after 15 min. Thank you!