Future chapters should be like Chains of Hate

This is the first actual scary killer we have got in a loooong time and the music is amazing too. Maybe do a vampire/werewolf next

Comments

  • He reminds me of Bloodborne. I love how his clothes move when he walks.

  • I love how he looks and his music, but the power is a bit boring and doesn't help all that much. Hopefully he gets some tweaks after the PTB

  • Well if you have "cowbophobia" then yeah this killer is scary 🤣

  • To be honest he looks like evil version of nick valentine from fallout 4 lol

  • @kreeper124 said:

    I love how he looks and his music, but the power is a bit boring and doesn't help all that much. Hopefully he gets some tweaks after the PTB

    We are talking about the same killer right? His power can give him super easy downs as long as you can aim, just like huntress. I have shot over waist high loops and pulled them around the end of the loop for a hit, then i reload and repeat. He isnt like Legion who cant down with his power