Error Code 8,012
I read that this is an error related to the rank reset, but i'm on the ptb, on pc, I don't play dbd on pc unless it's for ptb. What rank do I have that has been reset or needs to be reset?
I read that this is an error related to the rank reset, but i'm on the ptb, on pc, I don't play dbd on pc unless it's for ptb. What rank do I have that has been reset or needs to be reset?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Steam is down.
Oh ok.
steam servers are down every tuesday night for maintenance.
you will get the Error Code 8012 when the game can not connect to the online services, so it has nothing to do with the PTB, you'll get it every tuesday night for a short periode of time.