My thought on the ptb (who cares though tbh)
So, after playing a few matches, I am gonna give my opinion on difference that I noticed.
New killer: he is currently a blast to use. The idea of his power is cool in concept, and is cool in practice. There are a couple nitpicks that I do not like though:
1. I feel that if you impact someone with a harpoon gun, even if you release it early, that would still do some damage. I guess for gameplay it makes sense, but visually it doesn't.
2. His gun feels the opposite of how huntress feels. Sometimes there are shots that look like it should have hit, but didn't. I'm guessing it might have been latency, or the ptb
But, for the most part, I am happy with everything else about him.
As for the survivor (perks), I believe the ability to have an instaheal (even with the downsides) is quite powerful. I also feel that the ability to sabo quickly is gonna be an issue.
For toolboxes, I would say that they had been nerfed at base. However, I believe that, with the right addons, they have been buffed. If 4 people work on the generator with brand new parts, you can get an entire generator done in 5 seconds. I dont know if that was like that before, but that is kinda powerful.
With the engineering toolbox, you work almost as fast as 2 survivors. It is ridiculously fast. But you only get 16 charges. Just give it charge addons and it becomes dummy powerful.
For the sounds, I am happy to say I can hear survivors again while chasing as a killer. The music is still loud, but footsteps are much louder now.
As a survivor though, the sounds have become ridiculously loud. Generators are so loud incandescent barely hear the killer's terror radius. All they need to do is quiet the generator sounds and I would be fine with everything else.
In terms of maps, I havent gotten the new one as killer, but is SO DARK! I have turned up my gamma on my PC so I can see around. I also immediately found a rock (as part of a loop) that I could stand on. I love the attention to the detail of the gallows generator.
Mori is epic! Nothing else to say about that.
Things I have not seen yet: new updates to the older killers; the wall break and the impact it made.
If anyone wants to add to something i forgot or dont have, or disagree with something, please tell me.
P.S. he is a blood point wh*re like doc is. Bbq and him = all the bloodpoints.
Comments