Tomorrow is the day!
Goodnight all. In just about 10 hours we will see who the new killer is! I hope to wake up and see all the exciting news. What’s everyone excited for? Killer? Surv? Perks? Breaking walls???
Goodnight all. In just about 10 hours we will see who the new killer is! I hope to wake up and see all the exciting news. What’s everyone excited for? Killer? Surv? Perks? Breaking walls???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
New bugs
Cmon bud we don’t need negativity! Think of the positive.
Less bugs than usual.
I am very positive. :p
YESSS
I am curious about the perk of the new killer.
same hopefully some game changers!
Yes it's on the 18th. They probably made the post and it was still the 17th for them