No mither

I think it should be changed to where its not obvious for the killer. Such as hiding the broken symbol and applying the effect after your first hit of the match.

It should be changed at least because all the killer will do is tunnel you off each hook without even considering other players.

I'm open for discussion about it but I think if anything would be good for the perk, its concealability for the first 30 seconds of the match.

Comments

  • @th3 said:

    I think it should be changed to where its not obvious for the killer. Such as hiding the broken symbol and applying the effect after your first hit of the match.

    It should be changed at least because all the killer will do is tunnel you off each hook without even considering other players.

    I'm open for discussion about it but I think if anything would be good for the perk, its concealability for the first 30 seconds of the match.

    Okay, sure. Make it so the killer doesn't know. Right after you take away being able to get up over and over again.

    It's called a trade off.

  • @Frankie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130797/no-mither

    Okay, sure. Make it so the killer doesn't know. Right after you take away being able to get up over and over again.

    It's called a trade off.

    At least apply the effect 30 seconds in instead of instantly, I think I misstated when I said hide it from the killer. What I just imagine is it isn't instantly visible at 00:01 of the match timer.

  • @th3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1102956#Comment_1102956

    At least apply the effect 30 seconds in instead of instantly, I think I misstated when I said hide it from the killer. What I just imagine is it isn't instantly visible at 00:01 of the match timer.

    Why not just stay hidden for 30 seconds, then?

  • I loved Puppers suggestion: start fully healed, only become broken the first time you pick yourself up. That way you don't advertise you're an easier target right from the onset and might actually get to use the perk for some kind of benefit at some point.

  • @Feyd said:

    I loved Puppers suggestion: start fully healed, only become broken the first time you pick yourself up. That way you don't advertise you're an easier target right from the onset and might actually get to use the perk for some kind of benefit at some point.

    I just don't like the fact that right now I advertise that I'm using the perk from the instant the game starts. This idea I like it