Will Plague's Apples be Reworked or Removed?
I am going to be completely, 100% honest: I like the apples for the inherit novelty of them being apples. (An apple a day keeps the doctor away... but she's the plague) With the news that she's going to start with one corrupted fountain anyway, I'm wondering if the Blessed Apple and Ashen Apple are going to be reworked (maybe increase the number of corrupted pools at the start?) or if one or both will be removed entirely. I could see Blessed Apple getting cut (as it only gives you a corrupted pool), but Ashen Apple actually does have a second effect so I think it could stay around.
Anyone else as interested as me in the future of these apples?
Comments
I agree it would be nice if they had apples do something else. I always felt apples should be base kit and I ran them all the time as Plague because they are necessary, but with this change they won't be as necessary or as useful.
Personally I would make apples increase cleanse time, and Ashen Apple does that plus increases infection time on objects like it does now.